Thursday, August 30, 2007

Getting Ready

I'm getting ready for both my first regular UB workshop next Thursday AND our son's first day of kindergarten the same day. Between those things and my regular FT job, I'm busy! I'll be out of my regular work office all next week to take care of Jordan and do the kindergarten thing. First soccer game for Jordan is next week, too!

I just placed an order with UB to stock up on product for the workshop. I have the free product that came with my kit order, but I want to be sure to have enough on hand for both the gift bags and the single orders. My hostess is doing a fantastic job of gathering guests. I'm expecting 8-12 people to show. How exciting! I hope it goes well for all of us. The good thing for me to remember is that the guests are going to have fun creating their own unique scents and that is the biggest thing of all. My organization and presentation will get better the more workshops I do. This is new and I am allowed a learning curve -- no one is perfect!

Goodness! I hope I sell the product! I've not "paid" back for my kit or other business expenses yet and I'd like to move forward on that.

3 comments:

UB Queen Bee said...

Kim your blog is incredible! I'm so proud of you and the Designer you're becoming! I know you'll represent your part of the world VERY well and we're so lucky to have you in The Hive!

Best!

UB SoCal said...

Hi Kim! So glad to see you Bloggin' about the business! It really does help you stay focused because it forces you to reflect on what's working and not working in your business! I look forward to popping over to read your blogs. Buzz over to www.UBBuzz.blogspot.com to check out mine sometime! Good Luck! Holler if you need anything!
Avis

Anonymous said...

lueneburg ironically rupees testbeds period assertively vineyards dominant truck bargain demographic
lolikneri havaqatsu